Thursday, September 11, 2014

Down Under Quilts

Down Under Quilts is the magazine I write my Global Thread column for and I am proud to say, is based here in Brisbane Queensland, Australia. The new Spring issue No 166 is due out next week, September 18 in newsagencies and will also be available at Coles supermarkets. What a good thing to read while waiting at the checkout!
One lucky Australian blog reader can receive a free copy of the magazine by commenting here on my blog from now until next Wednesday.

The 166 issue has a fresh new look and comes with a free pinwheel with 30 quilting pins.
If you prefer online issues they are available through the link below:
 


 

2 comments:

  1. What good news to hear they are sprucing up their image and their images. Your column is always the most interesting article of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a fan of Down Under since its inception!

    ReplyDelete